All of The EACourier's coverage of the novel coronavirus outbreak
CONTACT US: 928-428-2560
- Opinion: Audit outcome will fuel voter apathy
- Senators need to fight for voting rights
- NatureSweet sketches R&D facility plans for EAC
- Biden’s approach to immigration a welcome change, but still fundamentally flawed
- News briefs
- Supreme Court weighs voting rights in a pivotal Arizona case
- Mitch McConnell's cynical gamble
- Inmate work release crews to return to Greenlee this month
- Quantum Metric Announces Availability on Salesforce AppExchange, the World's Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
When man and nature collide, sometimes it can be as simple as moving the dog dish inside to avoid future conflic…
The Safford City-Graham County Library received the National Endowment for the Arts Big Read grant for books and…
Faulty electricity is to blame for a fire that wiped out about $150,000 in lumber and equipm…
After a year of silence, the Gila Valley Arts Council will again be feeding students’ and re…
Vance Bryce's roots run deep in Graham County and he came home to help his community grow on…
Linda Hedges has devoted a long time to expanding children’s horizons and helping them learn…
George Rocha is all about helping students find a productive profession and for the last 11 …
Royce Hunt-Bell is just following her grandmother's guidance.
Friends and family gathered Friday night to celebrate Thatcher High School's Class of 2021.
Monday evening, the Rockies and the D’Backs squared off in Coach Pitch Little League action.
The Pima Roughrider girls and boys high school basketball teams won the championship in the “Beat the Heat” Roun…
Thatcher's Little League season is in full swing and kids from Bylas to Solomon are participating in games every…
The Mt. Graham Golf Club is helping children 7-17 learn how to play golf through its Gila Valley Junior Golf Pro…
Dr. Fox was the first recipient of Covid-19 vaccine in Greenlee County. Dr. Fox also discusses the the new COVID…
Since its founding in 1873, the remote mining town of Clifton, AZ has been trapped in a devastating cycle of vio…
Fire department officials remind residents that aerial fireworks are illegal while Greenlee County has fire restrictions since May.
Legislative panels gave initial approval Wednesday to a $100 million plan for fighting wildfires and their effects, but not before debate broke out over climate change and whether humans are responsible for heat and drought conditions that result in huge blazes.
They spent the morning rotating among tables. At one, they practiced counting using tiny foxes and unicorns. At another, they drew letters in containers of salt and at another they traced their letters and numbers with a pencil. No matter where they sat, they excitedly showed off their new skills.
Latest Breaking News
- UPDATE: Mt. Graham Regional Medical Center at full capacity
- Thatcher unanimously passes resolution regarding masks
- Graham County Board of Supervisors unanimously approve six-week mask mandate
- Pima Town Council to ask county to pass mask mandate, Safford agrees to special meeting
- Teacher shortage causes temporary return to virtual learning for Pima students