All of The EACourier's coverage of the novel coronavirus outbreak
CONTACT US: 928-428-2560
- In my view: Wearing masks a patriotic duty
- A column about nothing
- News briefs
- Arizona election officials ran this election with integrity and transparency
- Ione Cecil Pelto
- Duncan resident succumbs to COVID-19
- Copper rush: Opponents worry feds have fast-tracked Resolution mine OK
- Free to pray, free to spray?
- Staging a sabotage of voters' rights
- ‘It’s creating a new normal’: A Navajo school district and its students fight to overcome amid COVID-19
A couple of weeks ago, Thatcher police received a call about an intoxicated, suicidal and armed man who had barr…
PHOENIX -- A member of the ad-hoc panel that heard 10 hours of allegations of election fraud on Monday now wants…
Richard Lunt remembers when the Gila River and the washes nearby were filled with Black Willows and Cottonwoods,…
FLAGSTAFF – One of the attractions of running is that it is a sport that can be done anywher…
PHOENIX — The Arizona Supreme Court has slapped down legal efforts by Attorney General Mark …
Friday night the 3A newcomer Thatcher Eagles, under first-year Head Coach Dan Jones, ended the 2020 season with …
Saturday morning football fans had another chance to catch some phenomenal action as they were treated to the Gi…
Two area volleyball teams advanced to last Saturday’s State Volleyball semi-final brackets and both fell to team…
Four local football teams advanced to post season play, two remain in the hunt. Thatcher and Morenci high school…
Since its founding in 1873, the remote mining town of Clifton, AZ has been trapped in a devastating cycle of vio…
Sixteen more Greenlee County and 14 more Graham County residents have contracted COVID-19, bringing the total number of active cases to 142 and 993, respectively.
Richard Lunt remembers when the Gila River and the washes nearby were filled with Black Willows and Cottonwoods, cattle ate their fill of the vegetation and ranchers pitched in to take care of the occasional sandbar.
The Greenlee County Health Department reported 12 new COVID-19 patients Monday night, bringing to 126 the number of patients currently fighting the virus.
Latest Breaking News
- UPDATE: Mt. Graham Regional Medical Center at full capacity
- Thatcher unanimously passes resolution regarding masks
- Graham County Board of Supervisors unanimously approve six-week mask mandate
- Pima Town Council to ask county to pass mask mandate, Safford agrees to special meeting
- Teacher shortage causes temporary return to virtual learning for Pima students