All of The EACourier's coverage of the novel coronavirus outbreak
CONTACT US: 928-428-2560
- Letter to the Editor
- Online comments
- News briefs
- A bad means to a bad end
- Arizona audit ignores federal law on election records
- Recovery should be our biggest priority right now. Conservative posturing is a distraction.
- Biden’s American Jobs Plan is a plan for prosperity in Arizona
- Graham County loses another resident to COVID-19
- 'Flushable' wipes a nuisance for local sewer systems
- New funding to curb wildfires pushed in Congress
(The Center Square) - Many Republicans in Congress have reignited their calls to break up th…
A brush fire behind several residences shut down South First Avenue between West 11th Street…
“Babette’s compassion to the needy is an everyday occurrence.” That’s the first thing her fa…
Just call him the Pied Piper of Safford High School.
During his career as a Graham County supervisor, Jim Palmer worked to make sure the county's…
A lover of the outdoors, Melanie Tluczek was thrilled to take on two challenges when she arr…
Luis Montoya has a pet peeve. He doesn't like leaving anything undone and there are many peo…
May 5-May 11
Presley Motes, a former Thatcher High School and Eastern Arizona College football player, received his bachelor'…
The following is a roundup of this year’s state spring sports competitions.
The following is a roundup of Friday's state competitions.
Thatcher High School's boys tennis team defeated Anthem Prep 6-3 Wednesday and are scheduled to meet up with No.…
Dr. Fox was the first recipient of Covid-19 vaccine in Greenlee County. Dr. Fox also discusses the the new COVID…
Since its founding in 1873, the remote mining town of Clifton, AZ has been trapped in a devastating cycle of vio…
PHOENIX -- Maricopa County supervisors on Monday blasted Senate President Karen Fann, accusing her of allowing a "mockery'' to be made of the election process with her audit.
The SEAGO Area Agency on Aging recently recognized Velardee Crotts for the many, many years he’s represented Duncan as a volunteer on the Advisory Council on Aging. May has been declared Older Americans Month by Gov. Doug Ducey.
The community of Blue turned out in full force Saturday to celebrate the eighth grade graduations of three students, two of whom were robbed of a celebration last year due to the pandemic.
Latest Breaking News
- UPDATE: Mt. Graham Regional Medical Center at full capacity
- Thatcher unanimously passes resolution regarding masks
- Graham County Board of Supervisors unanimously approve six-week mask mandate
- Pima Town Council to ask county to pass mask mandate, Safford agrees to special meeting
- Teacher shortage causes temporary return to virtual learning for Pima students