- Southwest Gas expands territory in Graham County
- State COVID relief funds coming to area food banks
- Raley’s completes purchase of the Bashas’ Company
- Wind advisory in effect through Wednesday morning
- Longtime agricultural executive joins Freeport-McMoRan board
- To Santa, From Logan | Send your letters to the paper (and the North Pole)
- Inmates return to Greenlee County Jail
- Photo gallery: Christmas arrives in Duncan
- Confessed child molester receives 24 years in prison
- Letter to the Editor: Silver lining spotted in burglary
(First of two parts)
As the omicron variant continues to drive up new coronavirus infections across the country, another surge in demand for COVID-19 testing has swelled up with it.
Joe Prince is no stranger to overcoming adversity.
Katelyn Tredway is considering learning to code and becoming a data analyst. Or maybe she’ll move to New York and volunteer for a disaster relief organization.
Would you like to pet an alligator? No!
Mt. Graham Regional Medical Center’s drive-thru COVID-19 testing site saw 106 patients the day before Thanksgivi…
Two more Graham County residents have died from COVID-19 since Thursday, bringing the county’s total to 143 since the start of the pandemic, according to the Arizona Department of Health Services.
The Greenlee County Board of Supervisors unanimously approved a five-year contract with Axon Enterprise to equip the sheriff’s office with body cams and Tasers at a cost of $34,377 annually Tuesday.
According to the Arizona Department of Health Services, Graham County has lost four residents to COVID-19 since Monday, bringing the county’s death toll since the start of the pandemic to 141. A Duncan resident in their 80s also became the 23…