- How what many labeled a quixotic recall movement led to the ouster of Arizona’s most powerful politician
- America's Newspapers thanks Congressional leaders for their support of local journalism
- When culture war is all you're about
- Ore processing mill may be coming to Duncan
- Charlottesville defendants turn trial into a platform for hate
- Meet ‘Paul Gosar the Titan slayer,’ Arizona’s white nationalist icon
- Are veterans the heroes who keep on giving?
- The climate crisis has huge costs for Arizona, but state leaders can’t fight it alone
- The death toll of political ambition will be Doug Ducey’s legacy
- Kids age 5 to 11 next in line for COVID-19 vaccines as White House rolls out plans
The Graham County Health Department announced another seven deaths due to COVID-19 Wednesday night, bringing the…
JT Maher works with his hands. For nearly 30 years, Maher has been filling potholes, landscaping parks and cemeteries and replacing water pipes — first in St. Johns, then in Duncan.
Local counties and municipalities have signed off on a massive settlement agreement struck between government entities across the nation and pharmaceutical companies that were accused of falsely claiming oxycodone isn’t addictive.
Would you like to pet an alligator? No!
Wick Communications, parent company of the Eastern Arizona Courier and The Copper Era, is partnering with Arizon…
According to the Arizona Supreme Court, 30 people were prosecuted in Graham County last fiscal year for selling …
Graham County has lost three more residents and Greenlee County has lost another two residents to COVID-19 this week.
In its lifetime it’s been from Lower Eagle Creek, to Safford, to Apache Junction, then all the way up to Washington state, but an antique stove from the long-shuttered Lower Eagle Creek School has finally made it back to Greenlee County.
The Lindseys’ dream is coming true. This New Year’s Day there will be 20 colorful hot air balloons in the sky being flown by pilots from several different states.
For weeks, President Joe Biden has been saying the Build Back Better plan would be “fully paid for” and would not increase the deficit. But the official congressional scorekeeper in its long-awaited final analysis contradicted the president’s…
Greenlee County’s jail inmates have been temporarily moved to the Graham County jail while some maintenance is being done.