This page contains all of Eastern Arizona Courier & Copper Era’s coverage of the novel coronavirus outbreak, and the illness it causes, called COVID-19.
Because this outbreak impacts public health, our coverage of the coronavirus is available to all readers. Our journalists are working hard to bring you the verified information below. Please consider supporting important local journalism with a subscription. (Click Here)
Are you a Safford resident who’s been affected by the illness? Send us an email: email@example.com.
A video from our sister paper, The Wenatchee World.
Jason Lake, the incoming chief medical officer of Confluence Health, discussed symptoms of the 2019 novel coronavirus and protective measures people should take to avoid it. Read more about the virus and the illness it causes, called COVID-19.
- Eric Clapton 'feared he would never play again' after 'disastrous reactions' to COVID jab
- WandaVision dominates at 2021 MTV Movie and TV Awards night one
- Scarlett Johansson gets slimed by husband Colin Jost during MTV Movie and TV Awards speech
- Sacha Baron Cohen reprises famous comedy creations at MTV Movie & TV Awards
- ‘Mare of Easttown’ Showrunner Breaks Down Mare & Zabel’s Tragic Breakthrough
- ‘Mare of Easttown’: A Breakthrough in the Case Leads to Tragedy (RECAP)
- ‘American Idol’ Top 3 Are Revealed Heading Into the Finale (RECAP)
- ’90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?’: Nothing’s Working Out (RECAP)
- ‘Fear TWD’ Introduces Us to Another Long-Lost Family Member (RECAP)
- ‘Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist’ Boss on That Zoey & Max Shocker and What Could Be Next
- Missouri will host an NCAA softball regional
- MTV Movie & TV Awards 2021: The Complete List of TV Winners
- Packers like rookie lineman Royce Newman’s versatility — even more than his mullet
- Prince of Wales plans to open royal homes to the public
- Chelsea Handler will return to talk shows
Information provided by the Washington Department of Health
Symptoms of Coronavirus are similar to flu or colds and may include:
Runny nose, Headache, Cough, Sore throat, Fever and, A general feeling of being unwell
Information provided by the Pima County Health Department