- Kids age 5 to 11 next in line for COVID-19 vaccines as White House rolls out plans
- From the Editor: It's time for a Clean Slate
- From the Publisher: Readers' Pick contest being launched
- Letter to the Editor: He's moved on
- The Scrapheap of History
- Tune in to the made-for-reality-television 2022 campaigns
- In My View: Recall effort ill conceived
- Kyrsten Sinema is no John McCain, try as she might
- Kyrsten Sinema should reach out to her party
- Mark Brnovich’s stance on vaccine irresponsible
While the number of COVID-19 cases diagnosed statewide over the last week fell, the number of cases in Graham an…
In order to publish on the requested day, notices must be submitted as follows:
- Wednesday: Must be submitted no later than Thursday at 10 a.m
- Sunday: Must be submitted no later than Thursday at 2 p.m.
- All notices must be placed through our website by clicking on the link below.
- Notices will not be accepted via email, FAX, over the phone, or in person.
- Notices must be uploaded using a text file or entered manually.
- The suggested publication schedule for common notices: ~ Name changes must run- 3 consecutive days
~ Notices to Creditors must run- 3 consecutive weeks
If you need assistance with placing your notice online, you may contact our office:
301 East Highway 70, Suite A
Safford, AZ 85546
Randy Norton remembers the days 20 years ago when there were 60 to 70 cotton farmers in the Gila Valley. Nowadays, he said 10 families grow 90 percent of the cotton. That number might even be lower if not for the special relationship farmers …
A Duncan man accused of molesting and raping a 13-year-old girl in March 2020 was sentenced to 7.5 years in prison and two terms of life-time probation in Greenlee County Superior Court Tuesday, Oct. 12.
Eastern Arizona College Dean of Instruction, Dr. Phil McBride, is currently serving as president of the Arizona Science Teacher’s Association and is coordinating the 67th annual ASTA Annual Conference at the end of this month and in early Nov…