• The Safford Summer Block Party will take place on the 400 block of Safford’s Main Street on Friday and Saturday, June 14-15, starting at 5 p.m. each day.
• The Willcox Quarterback Club annual golf tournament is Saturday, June 15, at 7 a.m., at Twin Lakes Golf Course in Willcox.
• WAMM — the free Willcox Art, Movies and Music SummerFest — is Saturday, June 15, from 4 -10 p.m., in Railroad Park in Willcox.
• The inaugural 4th of July All-Natural Beauty Pageant is Friday, June 28, at 4 p.m. at The Venue on Main Street in Safford.
• The Graham County Substance Abuse Coalition Safety Resource Fair will take place Saturday, June 29, in the Walmart parking lot, starting at 9 a.m.
• Produce on Wheels Without Waste (P.O.W.W.O.W.) is Saturday, July 6, 8 a.m.-noon at Morenci Plaza Center on the east side of Ace, 172 Burro Alley, Morenci. Go to www.borderlandsproducerescue.org or call 863-521-3199 for information.
Have an item for Things to Do? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org