This page contains all of Eastern Arizona Courier & Copper Era’s coverage of the novel coronavirus outbreak, and the illness it causes, called COVID-19.
Because this outbreak impacts public health, our coverage of the coronavirus is available to all readers. Our journalists are working hard to bring you the verified information below. Please consider supporting important local journalism with a subscription. (Click Here)
Are you a Safford resident who’s been affected by the illness? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NU athletics set to bring radio network, multimedia rights operation in-house
- Take look back on unprecedented year
- Three-star RB Jonah Coleman commits to Arizona Wildcats for 2022
- Ex-Wildcat Rob Gronkowski to coach in Arizona Wildcats' spring football game
- Everything Tim Polasek said about taking over as Wyoming's offensive coordinator, reuniting with Craig Bohl
- Tweet, tweet: J.J. Watt's surprising decision to sign with Arizona Cardinals has Twitter buzzing
- Britney Spears wants to 'heal' after a year of craziness
- Demi Lovato slams diet culture
- Ashley Benson: Relationships are more 'sacred' when they're private
- Packers’ coaching carousel stops with four promotions, four additions to staff
- Wyoming slated to begin spring football practice April 6
- The University of Arizona Global Campus Completes SHRM Realignment for Programs in Human Resource Management
- Andy Hoffman, dies after 7-month battle with cancer; showed Nebraska 'how to love fully and deeply'
- From the MAC to the Pac: Arizona lands LB Jerry Roberts via Bowling Green
- Spike Lee Producing 9/11 and COVID Documentary Series for HBO
Information provided by the Washington Department of Health
Symptoms of Coronavirus are similar to flu or colds and may include:
Runny nose, Headache, Cough, Sore throat, Fever and, A general feeling of being unwell
Information provided by the Pima County Health Department